A practical, cost effective alternative to using dedicated engines to power auxiliary equipment.
- Uses a sliding gear to shift power between the vehicle's wheels and its own output shaft. The sliding gear is positioned by a manual or air-powered shift mechanism.
- Five drive ratios from 1.58:1 to 2.28:1
- Speed counter for easy monitoring
- Air power shift for automatic shifting with in-cab locking selector for road or PTO position.
- In cab and operating panel lights to indicate when unit has shifted to PTO operation.
- Horizontal or vertical positioning for mounting operation.
- LGA option available with forward facing output shaft