FoamLogix 1.7AHP is a cost effective foam proportioning unit capable of higher foam injection pressures. It has full function digital control with a Class 1 Flowsensor.
Features and Benefits
- Computer controlled accurate Class A foam proportioning at a value price
- Push button proportioning
- Arrow buttons allow changing foam percentage from 0.1% to 1.0%
- Reliable and accurate Class 1 Flowsensor. Measures water flow and FoamLogix injects the corresponding proper amount of Class A foam concentrate
- Operator pre-set - digital control means the operator presses one button for precise foam delivery every time. Departments can set the system up to run the percentage of foam they require
- System integration - available fully integrated onto a new Hale pump or in kits to fit other pump brands. Wide range of flow sensor options from pipe saddle clamps to stainless steel weld-on fittings are available.
- Pressures to 400 PSI
- Flows to 340 US GPM @ 0.5%