High performance robust rotary gear pump technology foam proportioning system.
- Simple push button operation - the control display lets the pump operator monitor current water flow rate, concentrate injection percentage, total water flowed, and total amount of foam concentrate used.
- Handles both Class A and Class B type fire hazards - proportions Class A and most high viscosity Class B foam concentrates.
- Automatic flow based proportioning - Measures water and foam concentrate flow and automatically self-adjusts to deliver a consistent foam concentrate injection rate based on that flow. Operation is unaffected by various GPM nozzles, hose lengths, intake or discharge pressures.
- Fully compatible and recommended for use with standard nozzles, aspirating nozzles, and CAFS.
- Accurate variable concentrate injection rates. Precise foam concentrate injection rates from 0.1% to 10% in 0.1% increments are easily selected with a push of a button.
- Discharge side injection - installed with a dual waterway check valve assembly that virtually eliminates foam contamination of the fire pump and water tank.
FoamLogix 5.0 Performance
1000 GPM @ 0.5%
500 GPM @ 1%
167 GPM @ 3%
Working pressures up to 250 PSI
FoamLogix 3.3 Performance
660 GPM @ .5%
330 GPM @ 1%
110 GPM @ 3.0%
Working pressures up to 400 PSI