Monitors and responds to pressure variations on both the suction (inlet) and discharge sides of the pump from a single simple control. With the Hale TPM system integrated into your pump, you will have a totally dependable, mechanical, high pressure safety release. Acting as a supplemental relief valve, the system starts with a unique sensing device installed on the inlet side of the pump. tThis constantly monitors and controls your pump from a pressure control valve on the pump panel.
- High speed authomatic pressure control
- Will not interfere with priming - the dump valve is mounted on the discharge, not the suction.
- Pump is protected from overpressure regardless of conditions.
- Total protection throughout the pump. Automatic sensing device works with Pressure Control Valve.
- Single panel mounted pressure control valve with easy to read pressure reference scale.
- Provides protection from excess inlet pressure during relay and hydrant operation. Excess pressure dumped to the atmosphere from the discharge side.
- Meets or exceeds latest NFPA 1901 specifications for pressure control systems - totallymechanical system, relief valves operate on water pressure.